The process of consigning an item is relatively simple.
- Reach out to us to set up a consignment appointment. We can be reached via email at
- At that appointment, we will review and evaluate what you have. We will set a consignment high and low price that you will be happy with based on currently market conditions. You will leave with a drop-off receipt and we will take your items to market them.
- We will take care of photographing and selling your items.
- When they sell, we will provide you with an itemized receipt for the sale and a check for the selling amount minus the consignment fee. Checks are mailed once a week on Mondays.
- If your item includes a pistol, you will then need to contact your respective county to remove it from your permit.
No questions yet.