A semiautomatic pistol is prohibited when it is capable of accepting a detachable magazine and have one or more of the following characteristics:
- Folding or Telescoping Stock
- Thumbhole Stock
- Second Handgrip or Protruding Grip that Can be Held by Non-Trigger Hand
- Capacity to Accept an Ammunition Magazine that Attaches to the Pistol Outside of the Pistol Grip
- A Threaded Barrel Capable of Accepting a Barrel Extender, Flash Suppressor, Forward Hand Grip or Silencer
- A Shroud That is Attached to, or Partially or Completely Encircles the Barrel, and that Permits the Shooter to Hold the Firearm with the Non Trigger Hand Without Being Burned.
- A Manufacturered Weight of Fifety Ounces or More When The Pistol Is Unloaded.
When in doubt, contact us prior to making any purchase for transfer.
No questions yet.